Monday, June 4, 2012

Are Monday's going to always be like this?

I hope when I retire I can turn to my husband and say- "honey, what day is it?" Mind you not because I have lost my mind, but because I have no more "Mondays". I am really looking forward to the day when I don't have to worry about if my alarm is set for the right time to make sure my daughter gets to school on time, and I get to work. Then once I get there- what's my password? Oh that's right RICHISSUPERCOOL123!  (Don't bother we can't use real words) Then once I crack the code the Pandora box...email requests, needed  reports, questions- Stuff you have no clue about! And the dreaded meetings, and the meetings about the meetings or meetings to plan the meetings... Mondays... I seriously can't wait till I midway through my morning and realize OH, it's Monday! I should.....nah!!! And go find what Rich is up to... never mind.. I know what he will be up too! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment