Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yelled at

I got yelled at today because someone in my office couldn't use the copier. We had a training session and that person didn't attend, not my fault. Then I sent an email with directions for the machine.. hmm, at no point did this person say anything... But out of the blue- boom! And the somewhat funny thing was this person would not let me show them anything, so really what was I suppose to do? I hate getting yelled at... I mean actually yelled at! Just not cool!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU, AUBRI!!!!!
    I believe I just yelled at you.
    Seriously, I know exactly what you mean. Bad enough when you've screwed up and someone is mad about it. Much worse when the person yelling is WRONG and just can't handle it. Your hubby is a wise man. Practice looking puzzled and filled with pity for the offender. It drives them nuts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yelling and all! It just amazes me at a time when we are being told that "everyone" is looking at our department and "our" jobs to determine who can stay and who can go that people act the way they do... I can look around and see some movement... Hmmm... Movement!

    ReplyDelete