Sunday, December 2, 2012

Working through it

I return to work tomorrow... yep. After one of the hardest times in my life I am headed back to work with what will be no doubt at least an hour of Q & A. Really the only thing I want to do is go in, got to my desk and do my job. I would think that wouldn't be that hard to ask, but sometimes, that seems like requesting a body organ. In the grand scheme of things I know I shouldn't complain. After all I do have a job, and I know for that I am blessed. Don't get me wrong, I know there are alot of people in this world that are suffering. I have never lost my perspective, never lost touch with the fact there are others out there who have it worse. I enjoy what I do, I enjoy the people I help. It's the grind I could do without, and that is really sad.
Anyway, tomorrow we shall she how this extremely sarcastic chick handles the day since she won't be able to just blog away... that's life in blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment