Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NOT YELLING!

I am quitely sitting in my area at work screaming in my head! I am not sure what it is about this time of year that makes people completely brain dead. Is it the cookies, the egg nog, or pies? Whatever it is I have to wonder if people wake up and flip a coin as to if they will bring their brain with them or not. My guess is they don't bother looking at the coin, that would require effort.

Back to my sitting... I made a statement about "work"... I know weird uh? And the strangest thing happened I was asked to quite down... too late in the day for that sort of thing! Surely I was hearing things. Okay, I know that I really wanted to be working on a nice glass of wine. I wish! Knowing I have to leave my desk, return to my house (where dinner is waiting for me only because I have an AWESOME husband and a crockpot) and finish a paper that I have totally put off... GOD HELP ME! Yeah... yelling!

So I am hoping to pull up my big girl panties, suck it up, stop screaming in my head long enough to not kill someone on the road, make it home in time to finish my paper and get my reward... you know it... WINE!

Am I the only one out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment