Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That moment of silence

I know... silence... something that you don't normally consider when thinking of me. I'm okay with that. I like to speak my mind, I like to talk, I like to share (and I also like to listen). This world is so full of everything I find it hard not to... kind of why I find it easy to blog. Right now, however, I am at a loss... not so much that I don't know what to blog about I have plenty of topics I could bring up... but right now I am in silence. To the point it rings in my ears and hurts. Silence can be nice, it can be a place to think, but it can also be lonely and it can be brutal. When you scream in your head and still nothing its that silence...the answers don't come... you just hope that the road ahead clears... and the silence becomes words of comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment