Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Each year Mother's day takes a different tone. I hope every Mother had a prefect day! For me- I spent it with my children- something I do not take for granted. I know the year will come when they will go their separate ways- with their families, doing their things. For now, they are stuck with me... and that's just how I like it... I'm okay with that!!! Ha! I miss my Mom, I miss my Grandma, not because it's Mother's Day, but because I don't get to see them all the time.

Today I saw first hand what happens when the lines of family get blurred... I have been blessed, and I am so grateful to have the mom I had! While my Mom and Grandma are far away... I love them very very much! I know I am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you all day, keeping you in prayer and hoping you've been having a wonderful Mother's Day. You so deserve it. We miss you, too. Thanks for posting this picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great day! This is one of my favorite pictures!

      Delete