Thursday, January 12, 2012

The WOW factor!

Sometimes you wake up and your "to do list" is just beyond your day. How can you possibly get everything done and still manage to stay sane? Is that even possible? I laugh sometimes when I look at my life and people remind ME I have MS. Really? Thanks for the reminder, cause for a second I forgot! See I live my life knowing that at any moment something could happen that dictates how I need to live it, so till then, I HAVE to live it! I know there are people that would say I have to go at a slow pace and rest and all that. Believe me, I do. I get plenty of rest, and have found plenty of ways of saying NO. But I have also found plenty of things to do.
About a year and a half ago I was in class listening to people "talk" and introduce themselves. It amazed me the importance they placed on their jobs and really didn't mention their family. It kind of saddened me. That moment I made a decision to be a wife first, then mom, then student, and then work... That was how I introduced myself. Totally funny how the reactions have been. Being a "full time wife and Mother" as I have said in blogs before isn't a joke, you don't get time off- ever! I laugh when others really have to wrap their heads around it... yep, when my hubby hurts I hurt, when my kids hurt I hurt.... When my business "shuts down" I go to a new employment! Funny! I guess the big WOW factor of my life will be when people look at me, they will see a WIFE and MOM that cared, and so it poured over into my work... not bad! I guess maybe I'll take time to rest (a few minutes for my MS).

No comments:

Post a Comment