Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Holidays

As the holidays come to a close and people start returning to the normal grind of daily life, I am taking a few extra moments to remember the true meanings of each Holiday. Not because I am having some deeper feelings about the holidays, but because too often people get lost in buying the world to measure the holidays. This year I spent my holidays with some great people and I have really enjoyed myself. I took my kids to a concert and it was awesome. If I have learned anything, it is time is worth more than anything wrapped in a shiny box.
I love what I do, for businesses , for people, for friends, for families, but most importantly I love what I do for my family. The role that I play the example that I am... that's my holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment