Sunday, September 26, 2010

May not have time- but I am doing it!

So today ended before it ever started. I didn't get all my school work finished, but I managed to handle my VP duties. Craziness! Moving players, and getting everything ready for a season that is only 7 weeks. I feel for the kids, but at the same time one person can only do so much...

It will be interesting to see how we get the girls on the field for practices and then work out the game schedule. I laugh when I see the boys up their tonight. Some of them on now moving up to the Jr. division yet they are down at the smaller fields working (taking up space) just cracks me up. They wonder why people get upset... I can think of a few reasons... So we shall see how it all gets divided up, because TIME is one thing that nobody ever seems to have enough of! I sure know I don't- but I did manage to get my laundry put away!!! SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment