Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friends for a lifetime

Last night, sitting out on the patio enjoying a "few" drinks and some great food, I realized that while friends come and go with no explanation at times, other friends are friends for a lifetime. There's nothing better then spending quality time with the people in your life that mean the most.
I am lucky enough to have a husband who adores me and is my best friend. One of these days, he'll even laugh at all of my jokes, not just the ones that are REALLY funny, but his support has really pulled me through some tough times.
I still would be remiss if I didn't apologize to Miss. Rachael- friends don't forget friends when we "trash" beds. It was ALOT of wood and that mattress was oh so comfy. After moving us IN to our house... and staying here and looking after the kids just about any time Rich and I want to "fly about the country" asking if she wanted it, was the least I could have done...
So as I start my next class with a GREAT friend... I think that while I have AWESOME friends far away, I am super lucky to have awesome friends right around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment