Saturday, September 25, 2010

I just have to laugh

WELCOME to my FIRST ever blog!!! I have decided that what the heck... I will try to attempt to write about my woes... someone might care! HA! But seriously... all joking aside... the woes are little and the pay-off for hard-work is tremendous- so I just have to ask- 
What was I thinking... I know what the answer is before I even really ask the question. As I woke up this morning (on the couch- that story maybe another time) I had to wonder why I agreed to becoming the VP of Softball. I have enough on my plate. But the answer is clear... I want the girls to have the best chance for a great seasons. That is true for any player, but really, softball has taken such a back door for so many years that the program is hurting. I'll do whatever I can to make it work. Even if it means getting up early for a pre-meeting, and then a meeting. Ah!

So the numbers are in, and the girls should have a great season! But like always, I'll be busy... cause seriously... I have time for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment