Thursday, November 8, 2012

Right in Front!

"The little guy on the pole always gets all the work." We've all heard that before! In some cases it is very true. But often that work makes you want to jump from the nearest bridge. Well maybe not that bad, but the thought maybe in your head as you see yourself pushing someone off a mountian... can you tell it's been a good day? Anytime I am asked a question that can easily be answered by the data in our system I want to chuck my computer out the window look at my broken window and reply... "gee, I wish I could access that, but it seems my computer is not currently available, maybe you should try YOURS!" I guess a girl can dream!  And while I am blogging my life away (rant away rant away my inner kid is pounding on the key board). I would LOVE for someone to tell me why someone can have a "vision" of how they want a project completed and fail to share it... they simply just keep making corrections on what you turn in and say "I'm thinking of something different than that..." ah.. okay? LIKE WHAT? The road path street is getting awefully thin! Am I on vacation yet? Oh and the report you asked for, it's printed and on your chair- RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment