Monday, August 1, 2011

Stuck

I'm totally stuck in my moment right now unable to move. It happens from time to time. I want to yell, scream, even cry if that would help. But I know in my heart none of those actions would solve anything. I'm just stuck. It's hard. The answers are a big unknown, causing stress bigger than life. I feel sometimes I am in a parallel universe living another persons life. My tummy rumbles, my heart aches, sometimes I actually do cry but to no relief it makes... I'm stuck, stuck in the middle between forwards and just standing still. There is no where else to go currently, because I can't just leave, so I'm stuck. It makes it even harder watching what goes on around me, knowing what I know. People think I have no clue, little do they know... I'm a whole lot brighter than they give me credit for. Yet they turn to me for all the answers, still I'm stuck, and it weighs on me. This isn't the way life was suppose to be... just stuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment